- Confused by the conflicting advice that is constantly churned out?
- Constantly fighting niggling ill health symptoms and never feel like you are at full throttle?
- Low energy and a constant need for caffeine and sugary snacks?
- Skin, hair and nails are in poor condition?
- Moody, snappy, easily irritated; emotional and tearful can’t figure why?
- Can’t shift the bulge around your tummy and hips?
- Constantly trying different and yo-yo dieting?
- Digestion and IBS symptoms aren’t improving?
- Regular PMS symptoms with mood swings and food cravings?
- Worries and concerns about general health and wellness?
- An assortment of all the above?
Together we find the root causes of your symptoms and develop a personalized plan to reach achievable health and wellness goals.
How is this different?
As a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach, Mentor and Teacher, I work to equip you with the necessary skills to enable you to make informed decisions in order to effectively manage yourself. Together, we sift through conflicting nutritional information to understand what healthful eating really means; trends; accurately reading labels; toxins; the value of supplements; choosing and using ingredients; meal planning. Steps To Success provides tasty, colourful recipes that are tailored to you but are easily adapted to family mealtimes too. Inclusive. A wide variety of delicious, tempting foods that you want to eat.
I focus on what you want; your vision, your success.
Dietary shifts are often minor but significant. Lifestyle shifts are often minor but significant.
Together, we examine root causes. Thinking, feelings, actions. What you think determines how you feel and shapes behaviour. Addressing why you choose what you choose and why you do what you do is key.
Prior to consultation you will receive a 3-day food diary and questionnaire to complete on lifestyle, eating habits, medical history and current health concerns; return by post or email at least 1 week before the consultation to allow analysis.
The initial consultation builds on the information you have supplied. This helps identify underlying issues including nutrient deficiencies and current obstacles to success. We develop an overview of your health journey and you identify health goals to work towards. The result is your own and unique Steps-To-Success that accounts for budget, time constraints and cooking skills.
You will receive a recommendations pack summarizing what we discussed and guidance on how to implement Steps-To-Success. Meal planning with modern, colourful recipes. I’ll follow up with an e-mail to answer questions and to provide further assistance.
Perhaps surprising, but minor changes do make a marked difference. Often, the path to change can be achieved in just two or three follow-up consultations during which, progress and the effectiveness of your actions are assessed. Steps-To-Success is fluid and evolves with you. Steps-To-Success can last a lifetime. Ready?
Knowledge and skills. Manage your own life in your own way. Now.